Pages of Interest

Saturday, March 1, 2008

UPDATE!

Thursday, March 01, 2007


Current mood: accomplished
Category: Goals, Plans, Hopes

HELLO EVERYONE,

Just wanted to let you know that we arrived safely in Toronto yesterday. I attended my appointments, all is well.

Bennett is estimated to be about 6 & 1/2 lbs already, which is amazing since they always say that trisomy 13 babies are smaller than average. We still have 4 more weeks to go.

Tanner is having a great time with his new friend Jack. We have settled in just fine.

No date set yet, for delivery, but will keep you updated.

Dinner is ready, so we must go and eat now! Yippee......baby boy is hungry!

Thanks to you all for your continued luv, comfort and support. I need you all so much, I wish I had words to let you all know individually how much you mean to me.

Take care, keep the dream alive!

Much love, Melissa, Bennett, and family.......xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Comments Welcome~~Please feel free to leave one <3
Love, Peace, & Nimkee Blessings to you all....M