Pages of Interest

Saturday, March 1, 2008

To my friends.......

Thursday, April 19, 2007


Current mood: touched
Category: Life

Precious friends:

Thank you so much for your daily words of comfort & support.....

Thank you for your wonderful comments which help me to get through the day....

This computer is my lifeline right now and I honestly feel that I couldn't get through the day without the distractions of reading your messages, comments, etc....

They help to ease my heartache.

It is wonderful to know that you care.

It is wonderful to have someone ask me how I am doing and know that you sincerely want to know.....because you care.

I wish that I could personally reply to each and every one of you......
I want to return your affections, but sometimes just do not have the strength to do it.

Please know you are in my thoughts...
and in my heart.

The gift of having Bennett-Chadlen in my life has given me the opportunity to touch you all enough to have you reach out to me.....

perhaps this was his mission....
to ease his mommy's heartache and loneliness by bringing awareness of my existence.

If any of you ever find yourselves in need of a shoulder to lean on, an ear to vent into, a cyber hug.......
Please, please do not hesitate to reach out.
I am here for you too.

If you know anyone that has just received news of a poor prenatal diagnosis and they need someone to reach out to...

or, at some time in the past they too have experienced the tragic loss of a much wanted and loved baby.....

Please, tell them of me and let them know that I am here to help in any way that I can.

If you ever find yourself on this beautiful piece of heaven that I live on.....
Manitoulin Island....
don't hesitate to look me up...
hospitality is my middle name.

I don't live in a big, fancy house,
but it is a home filled with love...
stop by and say hi...
we would love it.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.....
my wonderful, wonderful friends.
Gchi-Miigwetch...

Now go and have a great day....
and know.....

I love you all very much

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Comments Welcome~~Please feel free to leave one <3
Love, Peace, & Nimkee Blessings to you all....M