Pages of Interest

Saturday, March 1, 2008

One week later....

Thursday, November 02, 2006


Current mood: determined
Category: Life

7 days have passed since i got my news.....

i have had my ups and downs.....to say the least....

but fear not....i am doing ok.....

with the passing of each day i feel stronger and more at peace with my decision to go through with the last round of tests....

as many of you know....the results of my amniocentesis were not good....but your support and messages of love have been comforting to me....very much.....

i have been able to touch base with some people i needed to speak with .....so that helps....now it's just a matter of wait and see......

i have been able to sleep somewhat decently at night.....thanks to my new buddy Biscutt....he keeps the boogey man away....

my appetite is returning...which is good as i want to be able to carry on with this pregnancy and do all the things necessary to help this baby grow big and strong.....

so i am still hoping and praying day and night.......keeping optimistic.....

thanks to all my friends....again and again.....for helping me to get through this very difficult and trying time....i couldn't do it without you.....i really mean that........

love, hugs, and much gratitude to you all......

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Comments Welcome~~Please feel free to leave one <3
Love, Peace, & Nimkee Blessings to you all....M