Pages of Interest

Saturday, March 1, 2008

July 28, 2007---1:14 a.m.

Friday, July 27, 2007

July 28, 2007---1:14 a.m.
Current mood: accomplished
Category: Life

Well....it's definitely been a while since I blogged......I don't even know where to start.

My boys are doing well....loving the new pool.....

And so am I.... hanging around at the beach is not my thing.....

Not these days anyway.....life is different now....

I made a memory garden for Bennett-Chadlen........

We also planted an apple tree in Bennett-Chadlen's memory. It's a spindly little thing, but is covered in quite a number of apples which are growing each day. I can hardly wait to take a bite out of one of those in the fall.

So as you can see I have been keeping busy here.

With the discovery of each new blossom.....comes an awareness that life does go on.

Much love and gratitude to those of you that have trudged along with me during this unbelievable journey during the last 12 months. Your comfort and support has helped make each day a little easier to face.

Gone are the days that I doubted that I would go on. I did not perish when my beautiful Bennett-Chadlen took his last breath......nor have I perished each day since then.

It appears that the world is not finished with me yet.....so I must persevere......trudging boldly through each new day.

I love you so much Bennett-Chadlen......

Thank you for choosing me to be your mum......

Hugs & Angel Kisses my precious boy

Currently listening :
Don't You Fake It
By The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Release date: By 12 March, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Comments Welcome~~Please feel free to leave one <3
Love, Peace, & Nimkee Blessings to you all....M