Pages of Interest

Saturday, March 1, 2008

It's 12:49 am.....& I can't sleep.....

Monday, April 16, 2007


Current mood: lonely
Category: Life

I need a hug......

i would give almost anything:
~ for one more touch
~to smell you one more time
~to feel the softness of your skin
~to see you look at me
~to kiss your tender lips
~to run my fingers through your hair
~to hold your hand
~to feel your grip
~to hear you breath
~to watch you sleep
~to wipe your tears
~to caress your ears
~to count your toes
~touch nose to nose
~to hear you cry
~to hold you in a long embrace
~to tell you that i love you
~to hear you tell me that you love me too
~to whisper good morning in your ear
~to rock you goodnight beneath the stars
~to hear you laugh
~to see you smile

~to have you back
~to keep

I miss you both so much.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Comments Welcome~~Please feel free to leave one <3
Love, Peace, & Nimkee Blessings to you all....M