Pages of Interest

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Inspiration for Bennett

Thursday, February 22, 2007


Current mood: determined
Category: Goals, Plans, Hopes

Dear Bennett,

WE have come a long way, just the two of us.......

I want to let you know that you have changed me so much, in such a short period of time.

I don't know what the future holds, but please be strong little one......and remember that Mommy will be here for you always.

I have posted a new song just for you......

And please don't be sad or concerned when Mommy cries while we listen to this together.......for they are tears of love and joy for having you in my life......

Don't give up.........I'm here beside you.

Currently listening :
Awake
By Josh Groban
Release date: By 07 November, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Comments Welcome~~Please feel free to leave one <3
Love, Peace, & Nimkee Blessings to you all....M