Pages of Interest

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Food for Thought

Monday, April 16, 2007



Current mood: accomplished
Category: Life

I have been going over several messages that I have received in the last several days.....re-reading them and finally replying.

I am overwhelmed at the outpouring of support from so many strangers.......

The power of the human spirit truly amazes me sometimes........

It's mystifying why and how the greatest source of comfort can come from places where you would least expect it.......

What drives a person to reach out to a complete stranger?

My precious Bennett-Chadlen has reached so many people......his story has travelled far and wide.....and the love and support of all of you generous and compassionate people does not go unrecognized.....

My boy is in an all-knowing place...he can see you all....and know your hearts.....and he will bless you graciously for your ability to reach out to his mommy & daddy during our greatest time of need......

There is nothing I can stress more than this......

The lesson that i hope everyone takes away from this is that life is precious...

each second we have should not be taken for granted....

love while you can......

never leave any issue unresolved.....

you never know if you will ever get the chance to fix it.....

It is this thought that is helping to comfort me through the feelings of unease I was feeling earlier when I posted my previous blog....


I put myself out there on a limb......

exposing myself completely to someone who matters so much to me....
needing to say what has been festering away inside of me for months now.....
pouring out my heart and soul....
my innermost secrets and desires.....

and while I have been wishing I hadn't done that.....
I know that my last advice is true....


I never like to leave any issue unresolved......

life is too short to live with regrets.....

the people who matter most in my life will know it today...
incase I can't tell them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Comments Welcome~~Please feel free to leave one <3
Love, Peace, & Nimkee Blessings to you all....M