Pages of Interest

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day
Current mood: crushed
Category: Life

Happy Father's Day to one of the best daddy's there is.

I wish that you could spend this day with your precious son.

I wish that I knew what to do today. Do I reach out and offer a peaceful greeting......wishing you a beautiful day?......even though you have requested........"break free of me......let me go".....

I haven't forgotten today. I will think of you as I go about my day, hoping you are well. I wish that I could hug you today......just in case you need one.

The hardest part is knowing that I can't......because it is not an option ......and never will be.

It doesn't change how I feel........as time goes on I will heal......

but will never forget how special you were to me.....

once upon a time........

In every sunset, and every daisy; I think of you.....and smile through my tears.

They're blooming now in my garden.......so wild and free.......just like I felt that day.........thank you..........

Happy Father's Day......to one of the best daddy's I know.

Currently listening :
Under My Skin
By Avril Lavigne
Release date: By 25 May, 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Comments Welcome~~Please feel free to leave one <3
Love, Peace, & Nimkee Blessings to you all....M