Pages of Interest

Saturday, March 1, 2008

March 7th.....another update!

Wednesday, March 07, 2007


Current mood: drained
Category: Life

Hello everyone!

We are doing just fine. Bennett is doing just what a darling baby should be.....growing, sleeping.......kicking!!!!!!!!!

I saw a doc today......they are not scheduling me for a delivery date.......so that is a bit scary. I am going to deliver this little guy when he decides he is ready to come out and take a look around.

I am settling in here as best as I can. This family here is really amazing. Tanner loves his new friends........but really misses his little brothers too. Being 4 is so rough.....he just doesn't really understand what is going on here.

I am really trying hard to stay in touch with all of you, but computer time is a bit limited.......so bear with me.

I love you all.....and miss you bunches......

You just don't realize how much you have come to rely on modern technology until you just don't have it at your fingertips so readily.

Please keep Bennett in your thoughts and prayers......I honestly do believe it makes a difference!

Take care,

Melissa & Bennett xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Comments Welcome~~Please feel free to leave one <3
Love, Peace, & Nimkee Blessings to you all....M