Pages of Interest

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Today.....

Friday, April 13, 2007


Current mood: lonely
Category: Goals, Plans, Hopes

Today my heart is heavy.....
I am so angry.....so hurt.....and so lost.....

I feel so small.....so empty......like a bottomless vessel......

I want to run and scream so loudly.....but I don't know where to go......

I WANT MY BABY BACK!!!!!!



I want to be held.....

I feel so cheated.....and ripped-off.......

I wonder "WHY?"

"WHY ME?"......."WHY MY BABY?".....

I saw this baby as a blessing in disguise....an unexpected gift from above.....a new life to help me to start my new life....

I naively believed that it was a sign of good times to come....blessings for me and my boys.....

Bennett was and still is a blessing from the Creator.....but I had hoped for so much more also......

I have to believe that one day something/someone wonderful will walk back into my life......but until that day comes.....the pain is unbearable.....yet I am getting by......

By the grace of God, and feeling of Bennett's presence surrounding me....I am getting by.....



There are no regrets in my life.....

I pray for mutual love and comfort to come my way one day soon.....and appreciate those of you who are able to give so freely of yourselves during this time in my life.

Much love and gratitude to you all......

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Comments Welcome~~Please feel free to leave one <3
Love, Peace, & Nimkee Blessings to you all....M