Pages of Interest

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Introducing Bennett....

Saturday, November 18, 2006



Current mood: complacent
Category: Goals, Plans, Hopes

It's official....I have finally chosen a name for my tiny precious unborn son......

"KING BENNETT....MY BLESSED LITTLE WARRIOR"

His name actually translates to ~Bennett Chadlen Roy~

Bennet meaning "Little Blessed One".....

Chadlen meaning "Warrior"....(and also his dad's name).....

Roy meaning "King"....my last name and A noble name for a noble little boy.....

I have thought long and hard about this name....for i wanted a name that would have so much meaning for this little guy of mine.....i wasn't sure about naming him after his dad...but then i thought....Why Not?....his name means "Warrior"....and my son is a tiny warrior...fighting his way through this journey we have been given....

He has not given up yet....when so many of these trisomy 13 babies don't even make it this far.....

and Bennett.....well that is not an everyday name....it is unique.....just like him.....and he is truly my "Blessed Little One"...what better name than that......

There you have it....my precious son goes nameless no more......

BENNETT & I are taking each day as they come....there have been many ups and downs.....good times and sad times....but we are in this together he & I....

I will not give up hope of bringing him home one day....I believe in Miracles.....for he is already a tiny miracle.....to me.....

I wasn't prepared to ever have another child....I honestly didn't think it was possible at this time....I was preparing for surgery....(partial hysterectomy)...that would have prevented this from happening ever again....and the problems that were bringing me to that decision were what i believed to make it impossible for this to occur....as well as the fact that I was on birth control also...to help with the problems that were bringing me to the point of needing this surgery.....

so he is my little miracle baby.....my *Blessed Little One*...

MY BENNETT.......

I LOVE HIM SO MUCH...

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Comments Welcome~~Please feel free to leave one <3
Love, Peace, & Nimkee Blessings to you all....M