Pages of Interest

Saturday, March 1, 2008

2nd Midwife appointment today...

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

2nd midwife appointment today......
Current mood: cheerful
Category: Life

well this is my second go at writing and posting this....i tried to post it a few minutes ago and for some reason it was unable to go through.....and was lost....that makes me so irritated.....but i am fine now....lol.....

my midwife came by today.....all is well......my test results are all great.....everything is perfect.....

i am the picture of health....

my youngest Tanner....who is 3....was home from school today....he and i got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time.....

i don't know how many of you have ever heard that sound....but it is amazing.....

the baby's heartrate is so incredibly quick....it sounds like a speeding locomotive.....racing down the tracks....!!!!

i feel so much more relaxed after hearing that sound today....it was music to my ears.....

i want to take this opportunity to thank all you for reading my blogs....and visiting my page....i luv to receive your messages....your comments.....and your words of support.......

it is so comforting to have the best friends in the world...you all are so awesome.....i luv each and every one of you......

luv, hugs, & kisses....xoxoxoxoxoxo.....to infinity....and beyond.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Comments Welcome~~Please feel free to leave one <3
Love, Peace, & Nimkee Blessings to you all....M