Pages of Interest

Saturday, March 1, 2008

?Merry Christmas to all my friends!?

Monday, December 11, 2006



Current mood: crazy
Category: Life

Hi everyone!

As you all know I am dealing with a very difficult life situation....which quite honestly is interfering with my ability to even think about Christmas this year.

I feel so guilty....as I have 4 other sons that I feel need me so much right now....but I just can't find the strength to pull myself out of this all consuming desire I have to meet my unborn son Bennett....but I know that the days are passing by.....and I have to just do it.

I just came across this site.....sent in from another trisomy 13 family to our support message board....

It is so beautiful that i want to share it with all of you....

It was just the kick in the pants I needed!

Happy Holidays to all my wonderful friends!

We love you all very much.....

Big, big hugs....and best wishes for the New Year....from all of us here on The Rock.....

From: Melissa, (& my beautiful sons)....Bennett, Brendan, Tristan, Mason, & Tanner...& our furry friends Sheera, Topaz, Rain & SkittyKitty....xoxoxo.....

www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=0212320003

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Comments Welcome~~Please feel free to leave one <3
Love, Peace, & Nimkee Blessings to you all....M