Pages of Interest

Friday, March 27, 2009

~BENNETT-CHADLEN'S ANGEL DAY~APRIL 6, 2007



~Breaking the silence of the taboo subject of Infant Loss~


~The background music was written and recorded by Bennett-Chadlen's father, Chadlen. He wrote the guitar portion while he was in the NICU, and this is what our sweet boy heard as he drifted away in our arms.....this montage captures our final moments together. Viewer discretion is advised. I realize that many of you may not understand why a family might want these photos, but they're all we have to hold onto.

~I share this with you.....it's your choice whether you view it or not. Upon viewing, you will understand what we went through....please show compassion to any grieving mothers that you know. Even if you don't have words, a tender touch is enough.

~I'm here to break the silence....so many like me don't have to feel so alone.

~We will never forget, and we want you to always remember.



6 comments:

  1. that montage is beautiful. thank you for sharing that with everyone. will be thinking of you this week. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful video !!
    Christy Michel
    mommy to Drake A Michel
    2-18-08 to 4-6-08

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have come to you after reading your precious comment on April Rose's Mommy's blog, hope you don't mind...I just want to say, your baby boy is a beautiful little Angel. The way you have chosen to share your sweet miracle with your photo's and story is truly amazing, beautiful and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for doing so. The guitar music and vocal are beautiful. I'll be keeping your family in my prayers. May the Lord bless and keep you...always...Bless you heart...(((HUGS))) G'Ma~rella

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~Thank you all so much for your heartfelt comments. I appreciate your words more than I can say. It touches me deeply when others can recognize the beauty, perfection, and unconditional love from these precious gifts. Love, Peace, and Nimkee blessings to you all! Melissa :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. May God bless you and give you strength.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, just wondering if there was a way I could get in touch with you by email to ask some questions. We are expecting a baby with Trisomy 13 and CDH....I appreciate the beautiful memories shared of your little Bennet-Chadlen. Please email me if you have a moment. mbethards@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

~Comments Welcome~~Please feel free to leave one <3
Love, Peace, & Nimkee Blessings to you all....M