Pages of Interest

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep

If your unborn child has been diagnosed with a poor prenatal diagnosis, please consider seeking out this organization. I was blessed to have met a wonderful woman who did some prenatal photos for me, as well as during Bennett-Chadlen's time in the NICU.

I also had the opportunity to have a photographer come to the NICU on the day that Bennett-Chadlen grew his tiny, perfect wings. He stayed for hours..........

These photos are so very precious to me for so many reasons. These photographers captured the very essence of my emotions at that place in time.

These photos will provide me with a lifetime of irreplaceable memories......

My photos may be viewed here on this page......to the left.

The following video is a sampling of photographs of other precious babies whose lives were touched by Trisomy, just as Bennett-Chadlen was.




No comments:

Post a Comment

~Comments Welcome~~Please feel free to leave one <3
Love, Peace, & Nimkee Blessings to you all....M