Pages of Interest

Saturday, March 1, 2008

I'm exhausted....

Friday, January 19, 2007


Category: Life

Hello everyone,
I want to let you know that I am well.....but feeling a bit emotionally drained and unable to bring myself to sit here and type out any details just yet.

I will let you know though that there is no change for the better or the worse in this little guys's condition. The big question here is still whether he will be treated as I hope he will.

.....things are not as good as I had hoped......but aren't as bad as they could be.

Details will follow shortly.......

I just wanna say thanks so much for all the love and support that you generous people give so freely.......it means so much to me.....& Bennett......xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Comments Welcome~~Please feel free to leave one <3
Love, Peace, & Nimkee Blessings to you all....M